Re: Oil Filter Crosses

Eric, I have been selling the 72150 oem number from Bosch long slim
fit for over a year. $5.95. Yes, You may find it under several
numbers at different auto supply stores that carry Bosch. A lot of
people on the DML list critisized it till they found out it does work
and works correctly.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/