RE: [DML] The new mag.

Quite a few of us still have a "bad taste" in our mouth from subscribing to
a new DeLorean magazine a while back. We "dropped" $60 as I recall. Got
two pretty name tags, the first issue, and that was the end of it. After
much probing the excuse was that one of the biggys went after them from a
legal standpoint and they spent all of our money fighting it in court and
gave up.....I dunno how many thousand dollars.

In spite of this, I have TRIED to subscribe to the new mag. Using the web
site I filled out my form properly and punched "subscribe" and all it does,
(three tries) is go to the "this page is not available" routine. I sent
James a personal note a few days ago concerning this and so far have not had
a response. So much for high speed computerized personal subscribing!!

Murray
Vin: 05962
Lic: DMC-XII