John DeLorean at the Fall Foliage Tour

As many of the regular readers of the DML know, this upcoming
weekend, Oct 27 & 28th is the second annual DeLorean Fall Foliage
Tour. It starts this Saturday at PJ Gradys in West Sayville Long
Island at 11 A.M. we will depart from PJ Gradys at 1:00PM
http://www.pjgrady.com and caravan out to the Hamtons and Montauk
with stops along the way.

We will be staying at the East Hampton House and there are still
rooms available last time I checked. We have a special rate of $75 if
you mention the DeLorean Tour (ask for Joann if you have a problem).
http://www.duneresorts.com/ehhouse.html

On Sunday we will take a short ferry ride (about 10 min) to Shelter
Island and we will begin the
DeLorean Road Rally (even people without DeLoreans may participate).
We will then take the north Ferry (about 10 Min) to Green Port for a
late lunch.

We will finish the trip with a winery tour and tasting.

Now about John DeLorean, he is invited just like you but
unfortunately has not responded yet just like
many of you. It not too late to make your planes for the tour, I
would like to here from you if you think you may want to attend and
you never know, John DeLorean may just decide to show up and you
wouldn't want to miss that.

Fell free to contact me if you need any information about the Tour
turbodmc@xxxx

Regards,

Michael DeLuca

My apologies for my shameless cheap trick to promote this event by
using John DeLoreans name