failed inspection steering rack.

Not being able to order parts for my steering rack I took a couple of
brass pin bushings and had them turned at the machine shop.The fit is
perfect and the D is back on the road after several weeks. The car
goes straight and smooth at high speeds and I will be putting it
through some curves to test it out.
john