Re: Flunk inspection/took my steering rack apart

Re: Flunk inspection/took my steering rack apart

BUT, I do not see any bearings in this rack, what is going on, is
there anywhere that I can obtain a drawing of this part so that I can
know what parts I am missing or need, also if there are slide
bearings that are missing is there anyone who can supply me with a
parts number. I can state for sure that from looking inside the empty
steering rack that there are no bearings or bushings for support.
john