Schematic

Hey guys - I just received the Schematic that Bob
"Zilla" is offering to raise money for the Michael J.
Fox Foundation. Let me share some thoughts with you.

First, the schematic is an awesome piece of work.
Since I live in a very small town in the mountains of
Colorado, I don't have daily access to a Kinko's,
Office Max or the like so I have not yet had the
opportunity to get it enlarged into a super-sized
print. However, on my next trip to Denver, I will get
a large framable print to add to my DeLorean wall of
fame (My dear wife calls it "the altar").

If you collect DeLorean stuff, this is a must. Plus,
the cause is such a good one. I suspect Bob won't
keep plugging it on the DML, so I want to do just
that.

Bob takes credit cards and he probably even takes
cash. Send him $10. You won't regret it. You get a
very neat thing and the Michael J. Fox Foundation gets
some more desperately needed funds.

To Bob - Thanks. To the rest of you - Help!

Dick Ryan