Re: [DML] Good DeLorean story

I had a good DeLorean experience last weekend when driving around at night. Me and my fiance were parked in front of a 7-11 out here in California and we were getting a lot attention, as a couple cars of teenagers came right off the town's main "cruise strip" and pulled up next to me to ask questions about the car. (Alot of people ask where I got my DeLorean; apparently many people don't even think to check the internet for one.) Anyway they finally said "Cool car!" and drove off. It was the first time I recall seeing someone go out of their way to check the car out. It was pretty cool, cause I don't always get a definite "DeLorean experience" everytime I take it out.

Still having fun in the central valley,

Richard