Mid Atlantic Events

To Aaron and others in the area. For more information on the DeLorean Fall
Foliage Tour, being organized by Mike DeLuca, as well as other events coming
up in the area for DeLoreans, check my events page below. Hope this helps.

DeLorean Mid Atlantic Events
http://hometown.aol.com/dmc3360/dma.html

Gary Gore
Activities Director