spare tires

While test driving a DeLorean I found out from the owner (it seems with
Deloreans there is always something new to find out) that because the D has
two different size tires there is no place for two diff. spares. Just
curious how other owners deal with their spare tires??? Just use a temporary
tire??? Does the temp rim fit both the front and the rear????

Mike c
vinless in baltimore