Need Window Regulator Bracket/SpiralShaft

Need Window Regulator Bracket/SpiralShaft

Hello,

Nick's post incited me to make this request. My driver's side
window regulator is broken too. It's even the upgraded one. What's
wrong is the little bracket that connects the spiral regulator shaft
to the window is broken. All I need is to replace that bracket or
the bracket shaft combo. The rest of the unit is fine.

I've asked Nick if he could help me but in case that doesn't work
out I'm wondering if anyone out there who has replaced a window
regulator has the old unit and would be willing to sell it to me
cheap just so I can replace that one part. DMC Joe thinks that the
diameter might be different so I might need to replace with the part
from an upgraded setup, but I"m willing to try the old one too since
I'm doubting anyone has an old broken updated regulator.

Please let me know! It's hot, I have no A/C and my window is just
taped shut!

Thanks,
Shiraz
DeLorean #2860