Re: Any other engines?

Darryl Tinnerstet did a Supercharged GM engine in his Delorean. You
can see the results here:

>From what I know through emails with him, he instaleld a Chev 4.3
liter V-6 with a custom B&M Automotive's supercharger made for this
engine. A LOT of modifications went into the car such as custom
making an engine cradle to adapt it to the Delorean chassis, grinding
and modifying the bell housing to his stock delorean 5 speed
transmission, custom making his own bell housing to engine adapter,
the Chevy engine flywheel was sent to Centerforce to have them modify
it so that the Delorean clutch can mount to it, etc...

He's on this list and also owns Specialty Automotive,
Web addresss is: www.delorean-parts.com
You can find his email address on his webpage along with his contact
numbers. Last I spoke with him he does not sell any form of a kit nor
does he make any of the parts he had made up for himself....he may be
able to give you some pointers / tips.

Steve

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Blake Grover" <blakeistheman@xxxx> wrote:
> I was wondering, has anyone here put in an engine other than the
> volvo, like a GM engine?

[quote snipped by moderator]