Cruise-In Program Update

To All,

As we move closer to the show date the program rundown is beginning to take final shape. Here is a quick review.

This will only be the second time in history that Rob Grady, Stephen Wynne, Bob Zilla and , yours truly, DMC Joe (Joe LoRe') will all be together in the same place. in addition to socializing among ourselves we will all make time available to answer your questions.

Steven will drive the DeLorean Motor Company "Up-grade Special" from their Houston Texas showroom to Gainesville Georgia. This high performance DeLorean is equipped with all of the latest DMC upgrades, including the new high performance PRV engine conversion. Registered attendees will have the opportunity to test drive this FAST DeLorean.

Rob Grady will be driving his gorgeous emerald green DeLorean that always stands out among all other DeLoreans. Fully outfitted with the PJ Grady "High Performance Suspension Kit and the entire Zill Product Line of electrical upgrades this beautiful DeLorean will also be available for test drives. Have you seen the, soon to be released, "Door Launchers ? See them "in action" at the show.

Also on display will be the DeLorean Services mobile home and shop staffed by me and my son Alan. This completely equipped vehicle is ready to roll to any DeLorean in need of service anywhere in the USA. On Saturday we will open the doors for tours and our surplus "DMC Joe Used Parts Flea Market", on Sunday we will be set up at Road Atlanta performing door torsion bar adjustments and other service procedures.

Along with the above display vehicles will be five additional display cars from Bob Zilla, Ben Davis, and more. Keep in mind that there are only three days left to be eligible for the special Pre-Registration Prizes. For complete details on the Cruise-In Show click on this link http://www.geocities.com/dmcjoe/cruisein.html to view the Cruise-In Website.

DMC Joe
www.dmc.tv
"See You At The Cruise-In"
DMC Help / De Lorean Services / <dmchelp@xxxx>