DeLorean Car Show Update

Hi
Lots of planning has been going on the past month or so and I thank all of
you that registered early. It made me aware that I way underestimated the
crowd. As a result a lot of things have changed. Mainly things have been
added and I am still working on pricing. Once that is done I will announce
the event registration. I think you all will be pleased at what we are
doing. I will work to out do Cleveland and with these changes I think I am
there.
Because of Memphis being a music City the show will feature music from all
eras and if you like music and cars then you will enjoy everything we are
doing.
(plenty of shopping and sightseeing for the ones that are not into cars.
Many antique dealers nearby.)

The second item is, I would like to remind all of you that Ken Montgomery has
his show coming up in September in California. He is working with the
Briklin and Mercedes groups and this looks to be a very interesting show. As
you know I have worked to get the Gullwing cars along with Lotus to be at my
shows and I have but in limited numbers.

Ken has put a lot of time into the show and I hope you all support him.
These shows make it possible to get together as a group and I believe they
help to promote the cars and to help the value of the car.

Kens registration web site is
http://www.active.com/event_detail.cfm?event_id=967905

Hope to see you there

If there are any DeLorean owners that would like to help and have stage,
audio video and lighting experience please contact me privately.

The Radisson for the Memphis show stil have some rooms left
1-800-333-3333
You must mention you are with the car show to get the discount price of $89
for any room they have left in the block.

It also looks like there are going to be a lot more cars coming to Memphis
that I had originally planned. Not sure if Clevelands numbers are at risk
but Cincinnati's numbers will easily be beat.

I also have a few of the specialty DeLoreans coming (these are ones not seen
in Cleveland) and you have to come to find out which ones they are.

Clarification

There are a lot of new owners out there and I have recieved a number of
e-mails over the last month or so along with a few calls wanting to know what
group I am affiliated with.
The DeLorean Car Show Inc.is an independent non profit corporation that has
no affiliations with any group or club. There are no fees or dues and it is
run strictly as an independent event for the enjoyment of our cars.
However the intent of the show is to allow all of the existing clubs and
groups to participate in the show however they want and this year I am
pleased to say I have more clubs participating than ever before.
If you want a table to display or sell items in Memphis please let me know or
write it down on you registration form (its free).
This is in response to people that wanted to Join the DeLorean Car Show and
wanted to know how to register. Thanks but I don't think I could handle the
paperwork LOL The show is open to everyone.

Thank you for your support

Ken
<A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>DeLorean Car Show</A>