Re: Hitching a different ride.

 (Moderators note: Sacha is correct, this thread will not last very long. The replys have very little if anything to do with the intent of the DML, which is mainly the Delorean Automobile. If you wish to reply directly to the original poster, then please do so. This ends the "My Other Car" thread.)

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, petleech@xxxx wrote:
> Just curious to know, but what do DeLorean owners drive other
> than their beloved stainless cars? I don't whether its just
> coincidence or a trend that most Owner's I've met own two exotics.

This thread probably won't last long, but...

I own 2 DeLoreans (16187[red+turbo] and 17115[ss]) one of which is
currently clinically dead due to a blown head gastket (at 47.000 Km).

My 'reliable' car is a 1989 Pontiac Grand Am.

Sacha