Speedometer at DMC Houston

I was reviewing some of the video I took at the DMC Houston facility
last week, when I noticed somthing that I was surprised I didn't see
when I was there. There was a complete, metric, instrument cluster
on top of the shelf by the front desk. It included a 160mph
speedometer (NOT the DMCA one), but what caught me off guard
reviewing the video, was that it has a DIGITAL odometer. I took a
screen capture and uploaded it to the Files section.