My Classic Car Auto Show

 Just a reminder that the annual "My Classic Car" car show event which is
held in Evansville Indiana is coming up on Sept 28-30th. This event has
become one of the most popular auto shows in the country with national TV
exposure, and has become an annual event for the MidState Delorean Club and
all our friends. This year we already have Deloreans from Illinois, Indiana,
Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Ohio, Colorado and Texas
registered.

We'd like to invite anyone who is interested in attending to come along
and join the fun. It looks like this year is going to be the largest Delorean
turnout ever, and Dennis Gage, the host of the TV show "My Classic Car," has
developed a real fondness for our cars and our group. We look forward to
spending some time with him every year and doing a little "film work" for his
upcoming TV shows. He really is a "Certified Car Nut." You can check out all
the information on this event by going to:- www.autofest.com.

We also have some rooms blocked out at one of the local hotels for our
group. You can e-mail me directly for the hotel info.

Hope to see you there, Marty