Re: getting body off frame - one more

Walt,

If you look at the picture titled "delor2.jpg" under the folder
Chassis removal in the files section....you'll see that I had to
place the body on approx 3 cynderblocks along with a 4X4 wood post in
between them. I should also note that I had the front wheels off and
the chassis itself was resting on a movers dolly. It gave me more
clearence (without having to jack the body up to high) and more
control as I was rolling the chassis back under (easier to steer it
and line it up). The height I had to jack up the body to get the
chassis back under is about the same height you will need to jack it
up to have a good working access to the fuel lines. Unfortunatly I
don't have measurements...just visuals...sorry.

Again I hope this helps,

Steve