Re: window film

Do you use Armor-All or other similar dash/vinyl cleaner? This stuff
has a tendency to evaporate off the dash, then accumulate on the
windshield. I get it on both my DeLorean and Eagle Talon (even though
I dont use Armor-All, just too much leftover from previous cleanings).
Try cleaning your entire interior (inclucing the glass) with just a
soft, dry (or slightly water damp) rag. Probably your best bet unless
someone else has a better idea.

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960