Cleaning DeLoreans

I found a couple of products that work great for cleaning a DeLorean as I
did after a long road trip to Houston. The first is made by the same company
that sells Seafoam fuel treatment. It's called Bug Off . You spray it on and
three minutes later the bugs hose off. It also is safe for glass. The second
is for the black trim items. From time to time there have been comments on
the list about various products that work but none ever did for me. None of
the Armor All types ever did a good job. Miguiars sells a product for
treating tires called Endurance High Gloss. It's a purple grape smelling gel
that works great on the black trim . Like all things in life, moderation is
best. Use it sparingly and it makes the black bumpers and trim look new.

Bruce Benson