Re: low voltage, battery light on

Andy,

The ground strap for the Battery goes from the battery compartment to
the trailing arm bushing bolt on passenger side (not the trailing arm
bolt itself). You'll have to remove the Trailing Arm sheild to see it.

The ground straps in the front will be a bunch of black wires going
to one lug that I believe is bolted to the front crumple tube section
on the drivers side.

Steve