Re: [DML] BMW Eurofest

It's good to hear some more folks are planning on coming to the show at the
BMW factory the weekend of October 19-21. This is a great show, and the
money raised goes to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief. I understand
there are only 3 DeLoreans preregistered at this point. I have posted about
this show in the past. I'd like to get them to make the DeLorean the
featured marque in 2002, but we'll need more than the usual 4 or 5 cars to
make a good enough impression to be considered. There are lots of activities
planned including factory tours on Friday. Check out their web site at:

www.euroautofestival.com

It's a great show and a lot of fun. I hope to see a bunch of DeLoreans there
this year!

Brian
VIN 1597