front anti roll bar rubs on inside of tires

front anti roll bar rubs on inside of tires

When I do a sharp turn to the left, my front right tire rubs on the
roll bar. Does anyone else have this problem? Can it be fixed by
adding a shim or spacer to the wheel? Anybody have a different
solution? Please email direct or post to the list. Fred Lockett,
aka. The DeLorean Pilot.