Re: motor oil and gas - recommended?

Although the PRV-6 isn't a diesel it shares a common design element
which makes it a very rugged engine (like a diesel) in that it has
removable liners for cylinder walls. Since the block is cast aluminum
you need to have cast iron for cylinder walls. Most manufactures will
cast the cast iron cylinder walls right in (non removable) as opposed
to the PRV which has removable liners "like a diesel". Most of the
time this isn't even a consideration as the PRV is probably the most
reliable part of the entire car! The basic engine will run forever
JUST DON'T OVERHEAT IT!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Walter" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> I remember hearing someone explain that much of the design of the
PRV engine