Re: RE: [DML] fan troubles

Hello Mike,
There must be a problem or maybe the D cooling system operates way
differently than the other cars I have. Maybe I didn't explain it enough. I
know sometimes I leave things out:) For example I drove from my home to Grand
Rapids today(25 miles each way) on a 70 MPH freeway and the fans came on
twice while driving steadily at 70MPH. From what I have heard from other D
owners, the fans rarely come on below 50 MPH even in 90 degree heat. FYI When
my 3000Gt sits in idle the fans come on and then within a minute they turn
back off as the temp goes down. I mean, they are rarely on when the car is
in motion. Shouldn't the D do this? Or is it different? I'm not a mechanic
or anything so any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

David