After Market Rims

All: A while back I took the time to locate a set of rims that would just
bolt on and fit without spacers or any other mods. I just checked and they
are still available. I was really pleased upon seeing them first mounted on
my D.

Go to: www.discounttiredirect.com
search by wheel type: Konig Monsoon

Sizes:
Rear: 17x8 4-100/108 20S Rear Tires: 235/55-17
Front: 15x6.5 4-100/108 40S Front Tires: 195/55-15 ( I mounted
205's and they are a little tight but OK)

Pick you tire brand and don't forget lug nuts (12mm). This is a good
value/easy solution.

FYI the stock tire diameters vs. new recomendations are:
Rear: 26.1" vs. (new) 27.2" Closer to stock would be a 235/50-17 @
26.3" diameter. (I liked the bigger tire.)
Front 23.2" vs. (new) 23.4"

As you can see you can really match diameter and still get a lot more rim to
look at. About my only complaint is that my nose and tail plastic caps look
dull by comparison to the silver on the wheels. They needed repainting
anyway (oh well).

Don Ekhoff