All DeLoreans Interested

Hello List,

This Saturday 7/28/01 at 4:30 pm three of us are getting together at Marcus
Dairy in Danbury Connecticut. We're looking for more DeLoreans. Every
Saturday there is a Cruise Night. 1979 cars or older with some exceptions,
such as Corvettes and Exotic Sports Cars. There is no fee for admittance.
There are usually around 200+ cars. I have been there many times myself, but
I'm trying to get a bunch of DeLoreans together. Crowds of people walk thru
checking out all the cars. If you told me more than 1000 people, I'd believe
it!

Around 9:00 pm things start to break up. Some people (cars) go home, others
continue on to the Sycamore Diner in Bethel Connecticut. The Sycamore is a
50's Diner that still has car hop service like in the old days.

If you're interested e-mail me at FEHRISMANN@xxxx and I'll give you my
phone numbers and directions.

Hope to hear from you,

Frank