Re: Chat

There is a link to Steve's site at the main www.dmcnews.com page so
you don't have to remember this URL.

If someone (Les?) wants to establish a set time to meet/chat feel
free to post it here. It was set up before but people seemed to lose
interest.

BTW - the Houston chat facility on yahoogroups is always open as
well, whether or not Steven/James are online. Probably about time for
him to set up one of the sessions, but I'd guess they're a **little**
busy setting up for the event in a few weeks (and moving!).

Dave