Re: Bedminster Estate.

ok, a little off topic, i know, but i believe everyone here will get
a kick out of it...

Just so everyone knows, these photographs on the mapquest site
originate from the Microsoft Terraserver project. These are photos
that are obtained from BOTH low orbiting satellites, AND airplanes.
If you go to http://terraserver.homeadvisor.msn.com you can plug in
specific gps co-ordinates to see photographs, as well as entering
addresses. Also, the quality is much clearer and larger. A full-
screen 800x600 photo at full zoom will be approximately one-third of
a mile across. The terraserver will also tell you info about when the
picture was taken. I have an overhead shot of my town as a desktop
background and can actually see one of my cars parked on the street
(approx. date was July of 1997).

So good luck everyone, maybe if you're lucky your D was photographed
for posterity from space!