Re: Hot start

On the driver's side of the engine compartment, swap the grey CPR
plug with the blue cold start valve plug. Do not plug the blue one
into the CPR, just let it hang. Start the car and let it run for a
few seconds, then shut it off and put the plugs back the way they're
supposed to be. Or I have also just swapped them back with the
engine still running, just be sure you do it quick so the cold start
valve doesn't stay running. Good Luck.

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960