Radio replacement

Moderator's note: This subject has been beat to death over the past couple of years. A search of the archives would produce enough reading for an evening.

I am going to install a FM radio-CDplayer in my DMC. I would
appreciate anyones comments on this as to which is better and easier.
A combination radio/CDplayer or a radio with a remote CD changer.
I do not have a lot of money spend.
Thanks.,
John