turn signals

Hello,
For some reason I can not get my turn signals to work. They do not work
on the 4 way position either. The front two have new sockets and the rear
have new bulbs with screws through the rivets.(zilla boards are on the way)
what could be the problem? its as if they are getting no power at all. all
the parking lights will come on. The fuses are good and the connectors are
not pushed in. I checked the ground connections near the master cylinder and
they are clean.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
David