Control Pressure Regulator rebuild advice?

Control Pressure Regulator rebuild advice?

Ok, I think I have a faulty control pressure regulator since I have
the same pressure (3.5 bar) cold or hot. I am going to attempt to
take it apart to see if I can fix it. At this point I have nothing to
loose since I have to get a new one if I don't attempt to fix it...or
I get a new one if I screw it up and it doesn't go back together. I
know that a few people (I don't remember which ones on this list)
have successfully done what I am about to do. Is there any advice,
instructions, knowledge you can share with me? If so please email me.

Thanks,

Steve