Re: Memphis show...

Moderator note: check the web site: http://www.deloreancarshow.com
for all the info.

I have reserved a room for the show. Was there anything else i need
to register for? Don't have a Delorean now, but things are starting
to come together for me to buy one. Should there be anything else i
need to do?? I can't believe my first real vacation is going to be
at Graceland of all places! No offense, but I am NOT an Elvis fan.
What other items do i need to be aware of so i don't get left out of
any events??