Re: hesitant DeLorean

Remove the distributer cap and wipe out any moisture. Make sure all
spark plug wires are firmly seated on the plugs. If you still have
trouble it sounds like your old ignition wires are breaking down. Even
though they are now dry from previous arcing they are now carbon
tracked. In this case replace the cap, rotor, 6 ignition wires and the
spark plugs. You could also have knocked a vacuum line loose so while
you are working on the motor check them too. You might also need an
ignition coil and wire.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, lovdmc12@xxxx wrote:
> After washing my DeLorean the other week, I took it for a drying off
drive.
> The car felt funny and sputtered a little during acceleration. When
it got