panel sealing glue

Can anyone say what the rubber cement gooey snot type glue is that holds the
"panel sealing" part # 106368 RH & 106369 LH? Much of the original glue is
worn out on this part from previous door repairs, and I would like to get it
sealed back on there the best way possible. And the best way means that the
glue isn't real permanent so that someone can get in the door again without
tearing the seal up.

The last several times after I have washed my car, water inside the doors
trips through the door panel and onto the windshield and car interior when I
open the door. I suppose that if my "panel sealing" were better sealed then
I wouldn't have this problem. Comments anyone?

Walt Tampa, FL