Re: trailing arm bolts

To: Jake and the List.
Please refer back to message # 6346 (Safety campaign) and # 16319
(Trailing arm bolts).
They explain the updates/upgrades necessary on your DeLorean.
Especially early model DeLorean's like my July '81 build. I didn't
do the updates myself. Instead I used competent mechanics who know
the DeLorean and they advertise in our Pacific Northwest DeLorean
Club newsletter.
I was only made aware of the updates thanks to this list.
I sincerely hope people have not spent all of their money on
purchasing a DeLorean and don't have enough left over to do the
necessary upgrades and purchase a workshop manual. You can view the
parts manual at either:
www.delorean.com
www.deloreanone.com

Mark R. Vanyo