Re: mufflers

Willie and the Group.

You may have already read message # 17568 that mentions using a
Flowmaster aftermarket exhaust. And the problems associated with
it. It also mentions perhaps contacting Rob Grady of www.pjgrady.com
and see where he got his. He doesn't give any info regarding an
aftermarket exhaust on the web site.

I am happy with my stainless steel stock exhaust.

Plus, I have spent more than enough on my DeLorean.

Will be writing something soon about my engine removal and conversion
to an even firing 3.0 Liter engine block mated to the DeLorean stock
heads, intake, and crank case cover. I have put 500 miles on this
set up since I got it back from the mechanic.

Mark R. Vanyo
VIN # 02261
Lic OUTATYM
Seattle, Washington