Re: [DML] Cam removal for performance grind...

Re: [DML] Cam removal for performance grind...

You don't need to remove the timing chains if you have the proper tool to
hold the timing chain gears in place after removing the bolts that attach
them to the cam. You will have to remove the heads as the cam goes through
each head. Remember that the cams are surface hardened and your grinder must
know what he's doing or you'll end up with soft cams. Experiance would be
the rule of thumb here.

Bruce Benson