Re: [DML] DeLorean mockup on display in Detroit...

Re: [DML] DeLorean mockup on display in Detroit...

The Eyes on Design automobile show, "the world's only car show to focus on
the emotion and character of automotive design," caps off the exhibit on June
17th at the Edsel Ford Estate. That happens to be the same day that a group
from the DeLorean Club of Ohio (and possibly DeLorean groups from Illinois,
Michigan, and Indiana?) will be coming home from the Stainless Show and Shine
in London, Ontario. Most of us will be driving right through Detroit!

I have been to the Edsel Ford Estate and it is a destination unto itself.
Add a car show of this calibre and this seems like a pretty unique
opportinity. Unfortunately, it seems like we would not get to show our
DeLoreans.

I am going to try to get more information.

- Mike Substelny

James Espey wrote:

> Anyone in the area able to go by and take a few pics?
>
> James

> DEARBORN, Mich., June 4 /PRNewswire/ -- The work of two world-renowned
> designers will be on display at the Automotive Hall of Fame from June 5
> through June 14.

[snip]