Re: [DML] Has anyone heard the latest on the Digital Dash

Re: [DML] Has anyone heard the latest on the Digital Dash

Ben,

I am tempted to put together something out of the www.summitracing.com
catalogue. They sell very nice digital gauges that probably could be made
to fit together to accurately replace all the stock analog ones. The speedo
& tach have digital bar graphs that wrap around their perimeters. I bet
they could all be mounted to a custom face plate that would fit inside the
binnacle with little or no modification to OEM parts. It looks like the
Summit Racing speedo also has a pickup that will hook on after the lambda
counter.

For now, I am waiting on (who is it? Matthew Olans?) to have Dakota Digital
make a complete kit for around $800. But after seeing what Summit Racing
has to offer, it looks like an ala carte setup from them could be made to
work better and cost less.

Walt Tampa, FL