Update on my Fuel problem and Fuel filter

Update on my Fuel problem and Fuel filter

Ok, I just installed another new Fuel filter (the one that was on the
car when I was having fuel pressure problems was a brand new Bosch
one) and my pressure problems are gone! When I jump the RPM fuel
relay all of my injectors now spray perfectly...and when I press the
air meter flap down they begin to spray more and I have no pressure
loss.

One thing I did notice on the fuel filters was this:
The old Bosch filter that was on the car had a rattle to it when I
shook it. The new Bosch filter that I had didn't have any rattle to
it at all when I shook it (this was before I installed it I checked
it). From this I thought that the old one was just bad since it
rattled. After installing it (and NO I did NOT tighten it too much,
just enough where it wouldn't leak) I had a low fuel pressure problem.
When I bought the new Purolator fuel filter, it had a rattle to it
when I shook it too. I installed it and now I don't have a low fuel
pressure problem and all my injectors fire uniformly and perfectly.

Is the rattle that I hear when I shake the filter some sort of
a "check valve" in the filter? If so, could it have been
stuck/damaged on the new Bosch fuel filter and causing the fuel
restriction I was experiencing? That's the only thing I could think
of that was the problem since that is the ONLY thing I
touched/changed that fixed the problem when I replaced it with the
Purolator filter.

As you can see from my post, the Purolator filter I was describing in
one of my earlier posts fits perfectly and works great!

Thanks,
Steve