Re: [DML] Auto VS. Manual

Yes, from my experience the computers/modulators on an automatic
do have problems and are an expensive fix. I don't know how _often_
these things go out, but chances are if you have your automatic DeLorean
for long enough it probably will. Personally, unless you *really
hate* sticks, I would recommend a stick over an automatic. That's
the only reason why I bought an automatic D.

If you decide to buy an automatic, make sure the car shifts well
when cold and when hot. I made the mistake of not doing that and
I had to pay the price right after buying my D.

My two cents,

Richard