Swap DMC w/ Vortec 4.3 for 5 speed

Ok, I just completed my engine swap and I am wanting to swap it for a 5
speed DeLorean. I thought that when I finished up the conversion that I
would be happy with it, but something is still missing. I'm missing
shifting strangely enough!!! I figured I would see if anyone on the board
would be interested in trading cars or something before I end up selling
mine to buy another one. The car is in excellent condition and runs fine.
I do need to change out the tranny pump due to low pressure readings, but
other than that, the conversion is a success. Just lemme know if anyone is
interested or wants details. You can see pics on my website

Thanks,

Duke
www.geocities.com/at88mph_1999