Wheel Bearing, Rear, Driver Side

As my wonderful luck would have it and after all the mechanical stuff
I've already put into my car the driver's side rear wheel bearing
decided to explode. Explode was the word my mechanic used. Anyhow,
I've read a couple posts that say this is an easy job to do and I was
thinking about doing it myself. I'm curious about how long it should
take me and what is involved? One post mentioned that a special
press is required. Is this true? Where can I find out more about
this procedure and the required tools?

thanks,
shiraz
DMC#2860