Advice for a future owner..

Hey guys!

I remember when I was a kid and I saw BTTF.. I asked my parents about
the car and they mumbled something about an eccentric dude who
designed his own car.. How far from the truth. A couple months ago I
stumbled onto the DMC company site, and I've been hooked ever
since.... I've lose interest in other cars. Any guy can get himself
an old Corvette or Firebird, but nothing beats gull-wing doors and
stainless steel.

I'm only 15, and I was wondering, what are the best things I can do
to prepare myself for future DeLorean ownership? I live in Vermont,
and have never seen a DMC-12 in person (hopefully that will be
remedied soon) since there aren't many around. I'd be interested to
know how others saved the money to purchase their car, along with
anything else you guys think I should know. Also, if there are any VT
owners out there, I'd be interested in seeing thier cars at some
points.

I'm looking at getting a car that needs a little work and TLC,
because I'm a hands-on sort of guy.. How hard is
matinance/restoration to do on these cars? I've looked at parts
prices and they dont seem too bad for most things..

Anyway, thanks for your advice in advance :)

-Andrew