Car wanted for CT event

I got an email from Gary Robinson about wanting a local CT car for
display on Memorial Day. If anyone is interested, please contact
Gary directly. Info follows.

Is there a NE/New England DMC Club? I couldn't find one, or I would
have directed Gary to there.

Again, if you might be interested, contact Gary directly!

Bob

Robert S. Rodgers, Consultant in Electrochemistry
Research Solutions and Resources
bob.rodgers@xxxx http://www.ConsultRSR.com
rsrodgers@xxxx http://www.DeLoreanMotorcar.com

New Britain Sesquicentennial Committee
Vision New Britain
185 Main Street
New Britain, CT 06050
My phone number is
860-224-4958
getgary@xxxx
The event we are looking to support is our final event on June
9 "Back to The Future" the close of a year long celebration of our
150 birthday.

We would like to have a Delorean for the Memorial Day Parade May 30,
2001 at 5:30 to highlight the June event.

Thanks

Gary Robinson