Re: [DML] Soft alternator?

Walt, And others, we have the capability of reaching almost 180 amps, but
what's the point. Charge up the battery, put on the De Lorean 150 and forget
it. Almost any alternator /regulator will drop with things turned on and low
RPM. But, just touch the gas or at about 1100 rpm and it should be up again.
Couple the alternator with The Fan Fix. and mine normally doesn't go below
13 volts mark unless everything is turned on. I also add the cool blue lights
and they draw more current, so with all on and the alternator heated up. It
will dip below 13 volt just a tad. As far as the small pully, I don't know
where you will find them. Were having 250 more made now overseas.
John Hervey