Project Delorean Site Update

May update on Project Delorean:
The cooling system is going back in and all hoses being replaced with braided
ones. I've posted shots of the restored fan/shroud assembly. The front
suspension is reinstalled and I've begun restoring the driveshafts. I just
received the last parts I needed to install the fuel system from DMC Houston
and also a complete Centerforce Clutch Kit from PJ Grady. So the engine swap
isn't far off! Feel free to check out the site.

Steve
VIN 2650 ("Project Delorean")
http://www.angelfire.com/md2/projectdelorean