Meet Tom Wilson (aka "Biff Tannen") in Shreveport [BTTF]

Meet Tom Wilson (aka "Biff Tannen") in Shreveport [BTTF]

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: This is not an invitation to start a BTTF discussion]

Not trying to start up a BTTF discussion, but I hope the moderators
will allow this to pass through to the list for those who may be
interested.

Actor Tom Wilson, who portrayed "Biff Tannen" and all his
incarnations throughout the "Back to the Future" film series will be
making a rare convention appearance in Shreveport, Louisiana at the
Hollywood Expo and Toy Show on June 30 and July 1, 2001. He will be
on-hand to sign autographs for fans in the BTTF.com booth both days.
This is an excellent opportunity for DeLorean enthusiasts to meet one
of the films' stars, so we hope to see a lot of you there. We will
also have nearly our entire stock of BTTF DeLorean items available
for purchase, including the brand new Corgi 1:36 scale die-cast
DeLorean that will be available in about 3 weeks.

Please visit the www.HollywoodExpo.com or www.BTTF.com for further
information.

Stephen Clark
BTTF.com