Re: [DML] DeLorean Movie director releases new film

Re: [DML] DeLorean Movie director releases new film

When I was an undergraduate student the two infamous film makers were the
subject of a documentary film course. Of course I introduced the DeLorean
film to my fellow class mates.

There are two versions of the film Startup. The first film was produced
by WGBH TV Boston. The producer was Learning Corp. of America. The film was
available to Colleges and Universities for a discussion of entrepreneurship
and starting a complex business. There were 12 films in the Startup
series...Levi's, Purdue Chicken, DeLorean, etc.
The footage for this film was taken from Daniel McGaulley's DeLorean film.
After DeLoreans arrest there was a part two of the DeLorean Startup film,
titled "Follow up to the DeLorean Startup." This film aired on PBS stations.
The second film Startup is about the rise and fall of an Internet
e-commerce company.

I own the Startup and DeLorean film. Has anyone ever seen the Follow up to
DeLorean Startup?

Sincerely,

Mike Pack
DOA 4743